Let’s co-create your products, come and see us in Tunisia and benefit from ideal “business” conditions associated with strong technical skills and high-quality services.
Our current projects
Theway2tech welcomes you in Tunisia, a young and dynamic country-focused since the 90s on the IT and technology sectors.
Tunisia has an attractive policy, which favors the development of new technologies, attracts foreign investment, and develops and trains talent pools.
The country also has two essential assets for French companies: geographical proximity and a common language!
Project leaders benefit from very favorable conditions to develop their solutions at attractive costs
– 2000 companies work in the information technology sector
– 200 university courses deal with digital technology and innovation
– The digital sector contributes to 7% of the national GDP
– Tunisia is ranked 2nd in Africa in terms of e-government development.
– Tunis is the world leader among large emerging cities in terms of cost-efficiency.
The capital Tunis is the economic lung of the country. The “Greater Tunis” now has a population of nearly 2.6 million and has been attracting more and more foreign companies since the early 2000s, thanks in part to an attractive policy in terms of incentives and exemptions.
Through El_Ghazala technology park, ICT and multimedia, innovation and R&D in technology are within reach.