The fruit of two years of R&D, our inventory drone “Droneskan” was designed to automate, secure, and accelerate inventory and stock control operations in warehouses. Easy to implement, our solution allows one to free oneself from the constraints related to the realization of inventories: rental of platforms, risks for the mobilized operators, interruption of the logistic activity.
With the “Droneskan” inventory drone, you can easily manage your warehouse inventories, regardless of their size. Save time and money by optimizing your inventory process while securing the work of your teams.
– Bar code scanners (less than 1-meter reading),
– Cell data: empty or full, an ID of the stored pallet, scan quantity,
– Compatibility with any WMS,
– Taking pictures at each scan,
– Obstacle detection,
– Automated piloting,
– Dashboard dedicated to indoor inventory that allows the operator to control the flight, check the captured data and interact with the drone.
Thanks to these numerous functionalities, you will be able to automatically inventory your stocks, locate them and keep your WMS up to date.
– Deploys quickly, without any infrastructure adaptation,
– Optimizes the reading time per location, compared to inventories performed with gondolas,
– Reduces the risks and drudgery of inventories,
– Handles all barcode formats on the market,
– Integrates with all WMS and ERP systems,
– Simplifies the identification and correction of inventory errors throughout the year
Ultraviolet (UV) sterilization technology helps in minimizing microorganisms that may remain on surfaces after standard cleaning.
Our autonomous and self-recharging UV robot has the objective of sterilization in any building. Our Carthaclean robot relies on a wide variety of sensors helping it to keep its trajectory and detect obstacles.
– Sterilization of closed spaces with ultraviolet light,
– Remote monitoring of oxygen quality, CO2 levels, temperature, and humidity in real-time,
– Air purification and fragrance diffusion,
– Smoke and fire detection,
– Automatic distribution of hand sanitizer controlled by the infrared sensor without contact.
Connected to a web/mobile application and a desktop application where you can see your space in real-time, This robot checks the temperature, humidity, and CO2 level… Carthaclean is AI-driven and enables it to learn how to map your area. You can even trigger a siren if you see something suspicious.
Artificial intelligence (AI) concepts, techniques, and tools were used for over four decades in medical applications. The use of AI is developing to improve care by helping healthcare professionals improve their efficiency, productivity, and consistency in the quality of patient care. Improvements in the accuracy and efficiency of AI techniques have continued to grow and become part of the tools to help caregivers with increasingly complex problems.
Our system aims to predict, classify and detect the nature of pathology with the integration of AI. The objective is to help in medical decision-making.
Sastecskills is an online learning platform dedicated to companies and educational institutions. It is an open and distance learning system. It is a solution of LMS (Learning Management System), which ensures the management of the educational resources of the course, with interactive learning activities (as educational function of evaluation, communication, or/and collaboration).
Sastecskills thus creates an online learning environment that encourages exchanges and interactions between learners, teachers, and educational content. The platform is built around the learner’s educational path, outlined through the thematic or weekly breakdown of the course.
Sastecskills integrates tools and learning activities oriented on :
– Synchronous communications (online present students, chat),
– Asynchronous communication (forum to discuss different themes),
– Collaborative learning (groups, glossary, wiki, workshop),
– Formative and summative evaluations, to inform the students about the acquired knowledge & measure tutees’ performance at the end of the class using some defined criteria,
– Critical reflection (polling: voting, feedback: expectations),
– Personalization (personal page: profile).